In order to capture broader user experiences from our happy users across various sources, we pull reviews of our products from third-party public platforms like Amazon. We strongly believe in OZPOLISH as a Community, which won't exist without the presence of the hobbyists, professionals, and industries across these platforms. We encourage everybody’s participation in writing and displaying the OZPOLISH Reviews so that it could be helpful to everybody in this Community. Despite the point, if someone has concerns over displaying his/ her review or media or both of our products from Amazon, any other platforms on iCANaquarium, please write to: [email protected]. So… what’s great about OZPOLISH? Let’s see what people are talking about.
OZPOLISH Purity 50 – aquarium filter media pad, cloudiness remover
MAXIMUM RETAIL PRICE (MRP)
- Log in to Review a Store on the respective Store Page. Review Policy applicable.
In most cases, the fore contender of clean and clear aquarium water are organic and nitrogenous wastes. Though these could be tackled by the usage of Beneficial Bacteria, such as those in OZPOLISH Bio-Cure (any variants for aquarium use), the challenge of maturity period till the bacteria establishes itself still remains open. There are various ways to work on the situation. Shouldn’t it would be better to work on this before the start of the nitrogen cycle and continue even after that? The answer could be yes, only when any noticeable advancement could be achieved. With this thought in mind, the concept of adsorbent-based filtration of aquarium water has been developed and being called OZPOLISH Purity.
OZPOLISH Purity is in two variants: OZPOLISH Purity 100 and OZPOLISH Purity 50.
OZPOLISH Purity 100: Contains 2 synthetic adsorbent bags/ pads, each of 50ml.
OZPOLISH Purity 50: Contains 1 synthetic adsorbent bag/ pad of 50 ml.
- OZPOLISH Purity *Expires in 2 years from the manufactured month. *For use in freshwater and saltwater aquariums containing live animals. *Replace if seal is broken. *Follow instructions carefully. *Not for consumption orally by humans. *Keep away from children.
OZPOLISH Purity 50 – aquarium filter media pad, cloudiness remover:
Aquarium filter media pad, Cloudiness remover.
- Fast clean the fish tank water, clear water conditioner, cloudiness remover
- Removes Organic Wastes
- Reduces Nitrogenous Wastes
- Works in both freshwater and saltwater
- Works within hours
- Works with most aquarium water filtration systems, with the exception of sponge filters
OZPOLISH Purity – TECHNOLOGY THAT WOW YOUR TANK
Usage and Instruction:
Rinse with clean running water and place one of the mesh pads inside the filter media chamber. Each pad should be used for every 100 L of water. Replace the pads weekly. Regenerate the used place with bleach and treat it with OZPOLISH De Chlorine.
- Step 1: Used pad to bed in a non-metallic, open container with 1:1 bleach (regular 8 % Sodium hypochlorite) solution for 24 hours. Rinse the place well with clean and running tap water for 2-3 mins. Scented or dyed bleach must not be used. Scented or dyed bleach must not be used.
- Step 2: It must be placed in another solution of a cup of water with five tablespoons of OZPOLISH De Chlorine. Rinse and wash the pad well after 8 hours. Place it back in the tank filter.
- The regeneration steps explained are for one pad.
- Keep the regeneration container away from children during the whole process.
- If the bleach smell is noticed, do not put it back in the tank.
- It is recommended to do a chlorine test before placing the pad back in the tank. In case of the presence of chlorine, repeat the Regeneration Step 2.
- Do not use the pads if it has leftover organic wastes or slime/ smelly layer.
- It is important to apply OZPOLISH De-Stress (preferred) or OZPOLISH De Chlorine before placing the pad back into the filter. For this, regular dose instructions should be followed.
- Do not regenerate over six times.
Use OZPOLISH Purity 50 and other filter media, such as sponges or ceramic rings. Ensure filters are working all the time.
Not to be used in tanks where medication or fertilizers are supplied externally.
We advise due diligence when recharging using bleach, wearing disposable hand gloves, keeping them away from children and pets, or any other possible safety measures.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place in an air-tight container.
OZPOLISH Purity 50 Contains one synthetic adsorbent media pad of 50ml. Net Volume: 50ml
*Made in India.
Happy Fishkeeping! People would wonder why they can’t tank like you!
50ml (50ml x 1)
|Country of Origin|
eStore Policies are managed by the below Associate Dealers.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Gurugram (Gurgaon): Send Email to or Connect over WhatsApp with Sai Aqua World.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Bengaluru (Bangalore): Send Email or Connect over WhatsApp with Shirdi Sai Aquatics.
Refer to the Shipping Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Refer to the Refund Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Refer to the Cancellation/ Return/ Exchange Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
There are no inquiries yet.
Ask a Question
From the Blog
You may also like…
- 21% OFF MRP
OZPOLISH Purity 100 – aquarium clear water filter media padsMAXIMUM RETAIL PRICE (MRP)
₹930SALE PRICEIn most cases, the fore contender of clean and clear aquarium water are organic and nitrogenous wastes. Though these could…