In order to capture broader user experiences from our happy users across various sources, we pull reviews of our products from third-party public platforms like Amazon. We strongly believe in OZPOLISH as a Community, which won't exist without the presence of the hobbyists, professionals, and industries across these platforms. We encourage everybody’s participation in writing and displaying the OZPOLISH Reviews so that it could be helpful to everybody in this Community. Despite the point, if someone has concerns over displaying his/ her review or media or both of our products from Amazon, any other platforms on iCANaquarium, please write to: [email protected]. So… what’s great about OZPOLISH? Let’s see what people are talking about.
OZPOLISH De Nitra – Nitrate reducer in shrimp/ fish pond or aquaculture
MAXIMUM RETAIL PRICE (MRP)
- Log in to Review a Store on the respective Store Page. Review Policy applicable.
- OZPOLISH De Nitra has been developed for use in aquaculture/ shrimps and fish farming, garden ponds, and small lakes. Direct application to tank/ pond water. Not to be used in aquariums.
- OZPOLISH De Nitra is purposed to reduce the nitrate To ensure desired tonnage production, nitrate should be less than 40 ppm all the time in pond water.
- OZPOLISH De Nitra natural composition is an effective agent that assists in improving the water parameters, and fishes/ shrimps growth. Unlike chemicals, it’s safe to use OZPOLISH De Nitra.
- OZPOLISH De Nitra will reduce fish or shrimp stress due to nitrate excess load for any reason. Hence will reduce shrimp or fish mortality.
- OZPOLISH De Nitra could be used along with OZPOLISH De Ammo to establish the natural nitrogen cycle in ponds. It could make the pond water odour free and make a healthy living environment for the underwater lives, including plants. A healthy environment will make fishes/ shrimps less susceptible to any infectious diseases.
- OZPOLISH De Nitra *Expires in 2 years from the manufactured month. *For use in freshwater/ saltwater ponds containing live plants & animals. *Follow dose recommendation. *Package has one unit of 500g OZPOLISH De Nitra. *Not for consumption orally by humans. *Keep away from children.
More details are in the DESCRIPTION below.
Ask in the INQUIRIES. Someone should surely respond!REQUEST FOR QUOTE
OZPOLISH De Nitra – Nitrate reducer in shrimp/ fish pond or aquaculture:
Productivity is the basis of business continuity. With this belief, the OZPOLISH Line of products for use in aquaculture has been developed. Though not as toxic as Ammonia or Nitrite, Nitrate is often ignored by most farmers, which impacts their productivity. This is known to be considerably impacting the fisheries industry, every year. OZPOLISH De Nitra has been developed with natural ingredients to reduce the nitrate in fish and shrimp ponds. Once administered into the pond, OZPOLISH De Nitra should be showing results in approx 24 hours. OZPOLISH De Nitra has been developed to work in both freshwater and saltwater. No special instruction is required. Just dose 500 grams per acre. For use in shrimp or fish pond/farming.
|Country of Origin||
eStore Policies are managed by the below Associate Dealers.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Gurugram (Gurgaon): Send Email to or Connect over WhatsApp with Sai Aqua World.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Bengaluru (Bangalore): Send Email or Connect over WhatsApp with Shirdi Sai Aquatics.
Refer to the Shipping Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Refer to the Refund Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Refer to the Cancellation/ Return/ Exchange Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
There are no inquiries yet.
Ask a Question
This is good for my koi and goldfish pond..writing the review after 4 days of usage.All fishes are healthy and active .As i saw the improve in water parameters in 24 hours of use,I think it would work in bigger pond too.Iwould just wish some sort of measurement could be provided for smaller pond