OZPOLISH Dry Trio contains OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard, OZPOLISH H2O, and OZPOLISH O2 together in one “economical pack”.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard has been trusted to cure & clean aquariums’ water. Thus helping to extend the gaps between water changes. Essential minerals & salts may deplete in aquarium water when the gaps between water changes extend beyond one week. These essential minerals & salts should be restored using OZPOLISH H2O. Apparently, oxygen is the ongoing demand in an aquarium. In a situation when Biological Oxygen Demand (BoD) is high in a tank due to various possible reasons, OZPOLISH O2 is a savior by restoring the oxygen supply to the tank water.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard
- naturally clean the aquarium water
- reduce ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate
- compete against disease-causing microbes
- replenish the old aquarium water
- make water mimic like that of rivers/ streams
- reduce water general hardness
- make clear glass tanks
- supply oxygen to aquarium water during maintenance, transportation, power outage, or when the pumps/ filters are not functional
- Can be used to treat against Blue-Green Algae (BGA) or Cyanobacteria infestation
OZpolish Dry Trio contains:
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard 50g: A specific formulation of eight different bacteria with Yucca. It helps in: ○ keeping the aquarium water clean and odor-free. ○ establishing the nitrogen cycle quickly in a new tank. ○ reducing the ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate in an established tank. ○ controlling the spread of pathogenic diseases among aquatic plants & animals in aquarium and artificial ponds. Dose– 1 spoon* in every 100 liters of water weekly and at the time of water change. Overdose cloud the water. Water aeration is a must. Results only after 3-4 weeks.
- OZPOLISH H2O 50g: A unique combination of essential minerals, salts, and a safe active agent. It helps in: ○ restoring the reduced level of essential salts & minerals in aged aquarium water. With low levels of these minerals & salts, aquatic lives are prone to several diseases. ○ mimic the tank water as of rivers or streams. ○ reducing the white mineral scaling on the glass wall of the tank or equipment. So, can extend the life of aquarium equipment. ○ dissolving the harmful contaminants/ pollutants and heavy metals from the supplied water. Dose– 1 spoon* in every 200 liters of water weekly and at the time of water change. Overdose makes the water TDS too high.
- OZPOLISH O2 50g: Is meant for supply of oxygen to aquarium fishes & other animals, if/ when needed. It helps in: It helps in: ○ reducing the Biological Oxygen Demand (BoD) in the tank’s water. ○ maintaining the oxygen needs, especially during the transport of fishes or when the aquarium pump/ filters not available/ working. ○ reducing the Blue-Green Algae (BGA)/ Cyanobacteria, if applied over the infested area. Dose– 1 spoon* in every 200 liters of water as/ when needed. Overdose will disturb the water pH.
NOTE: Dose recommended with a consideration of Fishes to Water Surface Area Ratio of 1:7. Proportionately adjust dose for less or more water.
- One measuring spoon included inside the packaging.
Precaution– DO NOT OVERDOSE.
Storage– Keep in a cool, dry & dark place. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from children.
“Made in India”
Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!