- Fast clean the fish tank water
- Removes Organic Wastes
- Reduces Nitrogenous Wastes
- Works in both freshwater and saltwater
- Works within hours
- Works with most of the aquarium water filtration systems, with an exception of sponge filters
OZPOLISH Purity – TECHNOLOGY THAT WOW YOUR TANK
Usage and Instruction:
Rinse with clean running water and place one of the mesh pads inside the filter media chamber. Each pad should be used for every 100 L of water. Replace the pads weekly. Regenerate the used pad with bleach and then treat with OZPOLISH De Chlorine.
- Step 1: Used pad to be kept dipped in a non-metallic, open container with 1:1 bleach (regular 8 % Sodium hypochlorite) solution for 24 hours. Scented or dyed bleach must not be used. Rinse the pad well with clean and running tap water for 2-3 mins.
- Step 2: It must be placed in another solution of a cup of water with 5 tablespoons of OZPOLISH De Chlorine. Rinse and wash the pad well after 8 hours. Place it back to the tank filter.
- The regeneration steps explained are for one pad.
- Keep the regeneration container away from children during the whole process.
- Do not put it back in the tank if the bleach smell is noticed.
- It is recommended to do a chlorine test before placing the pad back in the tank. In case of the presence of chlorine, repeat the Regeneration Step 2.
- Do not use the pads if it has leftover organic wastes or slime/ smelly layer.
- It is important to apply OZPOLISH De Stress (preferred) or OZPOLISH De Chlorine before placing the pad back to the filter. For this, regular dose instructions should be followed.
- Do not regenerate over six times.
Use OZPOLISH Purity 100 along with other filter media, such as a sponge or ceramic rings. Ensure filters are working all the time.
Not to be used in tanks where medication or fertilizers are supplied externally.
We advise due diligence at the time of recharging using bleach; by wearing a pair of disposable hand gloves, by keeping it away from children and pets, or by any other possible safety measures.
Store in a cool, dry, dark place in an air-tight container.
OZPOLISH Purity 100 Contains 2 synthetic adsorbent media pads of 50ml each. Net Volume: 100ml
*Made in India.
Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!