• Take out plants, fishes or any other inhabitants from the tank. Recommended to use OZPOLISH O2 at the time of tank maintenance.
• Deep clean the tank and filters.
• 70-80% Water Change and put the plants and wet pets back to the tank.
• Make sure the filters and air pumps are On all the time.
• “OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Variants” input should be as per dose but on every 3-4 days during the first two week.
• 50-60% water change after 1 week and then 30-40% after 2nd week. Siphon the leftover fish food, and other wastes during the water changes.
• Dose the “OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Variants”, after 2nd week water change. Let the filters running.
• Thereafter continue weekly input of the “OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Variants” as per the instructions.
• Make sure to use OZPOLISH De Stress (preferred) or OZPOLISH De Chlorine every time along with any of the “OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Variants”. This will ensure that the harmful chemicals won’t be there that could kill the beneficial bacteria present in the “OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Variants”.
》》 The above is the cycling process to restore the lost nitrogen cycle in an established tank. User shouldn’t face issue in future, if the steps are followed. But the results may depend vary from tank to tank and environment to environment (water temperature/ pH etc).
》》”OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Variants” are OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic, OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard and OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance. It doesn’t cover OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Professional, which is for use in aquaculture.