Basic Policy on Protection of Personal Information
1. Use of Personal Information
The Company collects the personal information such as name, email address and optionally the Postal Code, Country Info and Mobile Number with the consent of the customer at the time of contacting us for inquiry, feedback or for any other reasons. The Company may use this information to provide the present & future services and information as might be requested by the customer and to make the Company Services more convenient for the customers.
- 1.1. The Company might share the collected Contact Information through the website, to Manufacturing, Distribution & Marketing Partners and Service Providers.
- 1.2. The collected Personal Information could be used in future for awareness and promotion purposes.
- 1.3. The Personal Information will not be used for any other purposes except as in 1.2, or provided to any third party except as in 1.1 without prior consent of the customer.
2. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Party
The Company respects the privacy of its customers and always pays close attention to the protection of personal information. The Company will not disclose any personal information collected through the customer’s use of the Company Website to any third party without prior consent of the customer; however, the Company may disclose the personal information of its customers without obtaining prior consent of the customers in the event that:
- 2.1. such disclosure is required by the law;
- 2.2. the Company deemed that such disclosure is necessary to protect the rights, interest, honor and/or reputation of any other customer or third party; or
- 2.3. the customer has given prior consent to the disclosure of his/her personal information.
3. Collection of Access Log
The Company may collect the information on the hardware and software of the customers’ computers. This information includes IP address, browser type, domain name, access time and URL of referred websites. The Company uses this information as ordinary statistical information only for the purposes of monitoring of unauthorized access, improvement of security and service quality and check on the Website usage trend; and the Company will not identify an individual.
The Company shall make efforts to protect the personal information of its customers by assigning an administrator who handles personal information, storing the collected personal information in a server to which access is limited to authorized Company Staff, Vendors & Service Providers and taking appropriate and strict preventive measures. To ensure security, the Company Website uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) technology on pages where personal information is required to prevent it from being intercepted, interrupted or altered. The information provided by customer is protected by SSL encrypted communication.
5. Changes and Notification
At any time to Unsubscribe from future communication please Click Here. Submission of Unsubscribe may not be an assurance of removal of Personal Information from the Company & Partners’ Databases. Unsubscribe may take approximately 3 weeks of time to have completely actioned.