In a non-formal survey, we found, despite their desire often people are reluctant keep a household aquarium due to the fear of getting pet fishes killed in their home. To most of the cases, the fact is that fishes would die within few days of setting up their home. The common reason of dying fishes in a new tank is unestablished nitrogen cycle, that causes presence of nitrogenous wastes, particularly Ammonia or Nitrite in aquarium water. These nitrogenous wastes, including Nitrate are fish killers.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic has been designed for weekly requirement of a household aquarium to control the nitrogenous wastes and hence reducing the fish mortality in there.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic:
- Has beneficial bacteria that feeds on ammonia & nitrite and provided the right environment will also consume nitrate, thus reducing the necessity of frequent water change.
- Has a natural active ammonia-binder that may help in immediately reducing the ammonia in water.
- Helps in kick-start or re-stablish the nitrogen cycle in any fish tank.
- Helps in reducing the stress due to toxic impact of nitrogenous wastes that can show symptoms of ammonia-poisoning.
- Sprinkle on the aquarium water.
- 1 spoon per 100 litres of water weekly and at the time of water change. Proportionately adjust for less or more water. Dose recommended with a consideration of Fishes to Water Surface Area Ratio to 1:7.
- DO NOT OVERDOSE. Overdose will cloud the water.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic has three bacteria, a natural ammonia-binder to establish nitrogen cycle. OZPOLISH Bio-Cure has all from OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic plus four other bacteria for decomposition of organic wastes and one bacterium as gut probiotic for fishes and shrimps. OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance has all from OZPOLISH Bio-Cure plus three more bacteria and various enzymes for deep cleaning actions. Unlike other twos, OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance has bacteria with saltwater tolerance.
*Made in India.
Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!