In order to capture broader user experiences from our happy users across various sources, we pull reviews of our products from third-party public platforms like Amazon. We strongly believe in OZPOLISH as a Community, which won't exist without the presence of the hobbyists, professionals, and industries across these platforms. We encourage everybody’s participation in writing and displaying the OZPOLISH Reviews so that it could be helpful to everybody in this Community. Despite the point, if someone has concerns over displaying his/ her review or media or both of our products from Amazon, any other platforms on iCANaquarium, please write to: Support[email protected]. So… what’s great about OZPOLISH? Let’s see what people are talking about.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basics – Beneficial bacteria powder for nitrogenous waste treatment in mature or starter freshwater aquarium
MAXIMUM RETAIL PRICE (MRP)
- Log in to Review a Store on the respective Store Page. Review Policy applicable.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic” contains both nitrifying and denitrifying bacteria and an organic ammonia-binder in dry form to start nitrification. Reduced nitrogenous waste supports extended gaps between water changes
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic” also has a non-microbial organic compound that helps in the earliest control of ammonia in a new tank, thus helps in accelerating the establishment of the nitrogen cycle in a newly setup aquarium
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic” helps in keeping the aquarium water clean, healthy, and eliminating the bad odour. Results after a month of regular weekly treatments. Microbial contents are non-pathogenic, and using it along with any other (Non-OZPOLISH) chemical input or medicine may kill the beneficial micro-flora
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic” *Expires in 2 years from the manufactured month. *For use in freshwater aquariums containing live plants & animals. *OVERDOSE CLOUD THE WATER. *Package has one unit of 130g (includes Free 30g) “OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic” and a dosing spoon. *Replace if seal is broken. *Follow instructions carefully. *Not for consumption orally by humans. *Keep away from children.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basics:
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic. In a non-formal survey, we found that despite their desire often people are reluctant to keep a household aquarium due to the fear of getting pet fish killed in their home. In most cases, the fact is that fish would die within a few days of setting up their home. The common reason for dying fishes in a new tank is the unestablished nitrogen cycle, which causes the presence of nitrogenous wastes, particularly Ammonia or Nitrite in aquarium water. These nitrogenous wastes, including Nitrate, are fish killers.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic has been designed for the weekly requirement of a household aquarium to control the nitrogenous wastes and hence reduce fish mortality there. The bacterial micro life in the pack could be one-stop aquatic remedies for elevated levels of nitrogenous wastes in the tank.
Being the probiotics for aquarium fish, OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic:
- Has beneficial bacteria that feed on ammonia & nitrite and provided the right environment will also consume nitrate, thus reducing the necessity of frequent water change.
- Has a natural active ammonia-binder along with beneficial bacteria that may help in immediately reducing the ammonia in water.
- Helps in kick-start or re-establish the nitrogen cycle in any fish tank.
- Helps in reducing the stress due to the toxic impact of nitrogenous wastes that can show symptoms of ammonia poisoning. OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basics
- Sprinkle on the aquarium water.
- 1 spoon per 100 liters of water weekly and at the time of water change. Proportionately adjust for less or more water. The dose is recommended with a consideration of Fishes to Water Surface Area Ratio of 1:7.
MUST NOT BE DOSED ALONG WITH ANY OTHER VARIANT OF OZPOLISH BIO-CURE OR BENEFICIAL BACTERIA.
Watch this video on tips to dose OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard.
- DO NOT OVERDOSE. Overdose will cloud the water.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic has three bacteria, a natural ammonia-binder to establish nitrogen cycle. OZPOLISH Bio-Cure has all from OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic plus four other bacteria for decomposition of organic wastes and one bacterium as gut probiotic for fishes and shrimps. OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance has all from OZPOLISH Bio-Cure plus three more bacteria and various enzymes for deep cleaning actions. Unlike other twos, OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance has bacteria with saltwater tolerance.
*Made in India.
Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!
|Country of Origin|
eStore Policies are managed by the below Associate Dealers.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Gurugram (Gurgaon): Send Email to or Connect over WhatsApp with Sai Aqua World.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Bengaluru (Bangalore): Send Email or Connect over WhatsApp with Shirdi Sai Aquatics.
Refer to the Shipping Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Refer to the Refund Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Refer to the Cancellation/ Return/ Exchange Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Ask a Question
From the Blog
You may also like…
- 28% OFF MRP
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard – Beneficial bacteria powder for mature or starter freshwater aquariumMAXIMUM RETAIL PRICE (MRP)
₹360SALE PRICEOZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard contains 8 different types of heterotrophic microbes, an organic compound in dry form to start nitrification, and…
- 38% OFF MRP
OZPOLISH Dry Trio – Aquarium Bacteria + Aquarium Water Conditioner + Aquarium Oxygen PowderMAXIMUM RETAIL PRICE (MRP)
₹430SALE PRICEOZPOLISH Bio-cure Standard contains 8 different types of heterotrophic beneficial bacteria, an organic compound in dry form to start nitrification,…