OZPOLISH De Chlorine is for removing toxic contents from supplied tap water. These toxic contents could include, but not limited to; Chlorine, Chloramine, heavy metals etc. New water could easily stress fish, possibly due to any contaminants in there.
- Remove Chlorine and Chloramine from tap water.
- Reduce dissolved heavy-metals (such as mercury, lead etc.)
- Reduce dissolved contaminants (such as arsenic, cyanide etc.)
- Reduce harmful gases (such as Hydrogen Sulphide, Chloramine gas etc.)
- Cure several diseases (such as slime coat, chemical burns etc.) due to unsafe water.
- Reduce stress of plants, fishes and other aquatic lives, that is caused due to unsafe supplied water.
Most common reason that a pet-fish loss could happen, is stress due to new tank/ new water shock.
‘Aquarium Checks’ that Owners should ensure at the time of water change, must include but need not be limited to:
- Aquarium Check# 1. Safe water: OZPOLISH De Chlorine makes the municipal/ tap water safe for shrimps, fishes, plants and turtles by neutralizing the harmful compounds. Safe water is the basis for lives to start thriving!
- Aquarium Check# 2. Disease control: OZPOLISH De Chlorine helps in controlling certain diseases, like the fins and scale rot, by removing any Chlorine or Chloramine from the water. No more chlorine shocks to fishes and others in tank!
- Aquarium Check# 3. Water conditioned optimally: OZPOLISH De Chlorine conditions the water by neutralizing heavy metals like arsenic, mercury etc. and other poisonous elements. Water that’s just right for tank inhabitants!
- Aquarium Check# 4. Usability in any environment: OZPOLISH De Chlorine could be used to condition a betta fish bowl or any freshwater/ tropical/ brackish water/ saltwater aquariums.Broader spectrum action!
- Aquarium Wish# 5. Low cost aquariums: OZPOLISH De Chlorine helps in reducing the maintenance cost, time and effort spent to the lowest possible level in aquariums.Easy for beginners as well!
Usage– Just push it to aquarium water.
Instruction– 2 drops on every 3 liters of water during water change. Proportionately adjust for less or more water. Dose recommended with a consideration of Fishes to Water Surface Area Ratio of 1:7.
Precaution– DO NOT OVERDOSE. Overdose will not give more or fast results.
Storage– Keep in cool, dry & dark place. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from children.
“Made in India”
Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!