In order to capture broader user experiences from our happy users across various sources, we pull reviews of our products from third-party public platforms like Amazon. We strongly believe in OZPOLISH as a Community, which won't exist without the presence of the hobbyists, professionals, and industries across these platforms. We encourage everybody’s participation in writing and displaying the OZPOLISH Reviews so that it could be helpful to everybody in this Community. Despite the point, if someone has concerns over displaying his/ her review or media or both of our products from Amazon, any other platforms on iCANaquarium, please write to: [email protected]. So… what’s great about OZPOLISH? Let’s see what people are talking about.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance – Beneficial bacteria powder for mature or starter freshwater or saltwater aquarium
MAXIMUM RETAIL PRICE (MRP)
- Log in to Review a Store on the respective Store Page. Review Policy applicable.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance has been proposed to keep a plants and animals captive tank clean, hygienic, pathogen-free, odour free and safe. It achieves this by the collaborative work of a natural compound, various enzymes, and beneficial bacteria.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance also reduces nitrogenous wastes like ammonia & nitrite and if the bacteria get an environment to flourish, will also reduce nitrate. As a part of fishkeeping, the water parameters should have ammonia & nitrite to zero ppm, all the time and nitrate below 40-60 ppm, depending on the type of plants and fish.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance has additional capabilities to cure the water for various environments, like 500 litres plus a household aquarium, garden pond with max. the capacity of 1500 liters and aquaponics systems. It can work in both freshwater and saltwater, whereas the salinity should be less than 30 ppm.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance works best at a temperature of 25° to 28° Celsius and pH between 6.7 – 7.2. Do not use it with any medicines, antibiotics, malachite green, or methylene blue. When overdosed, may over-populate the beneficial bacteria. The bacterial population can grow to an extent that these bacteria could be seen as cloudy water through naked human eyes. Hence, weekly dosing with a small amount of OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance is recommended compared to one big dose. Dose only as recommended.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance *Expires in 2 years from the manufactured month. *OVERDOSE CLOUD THE WATER. *Package has one unit of 100g OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance and a dosing spoon. *Replace if seal is broken. *Follow instructions carefully. *Not for consumption orally by humans. *Keep away from children.
OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance:
“OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance is an advancement over OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard, with additional capabilities. Often a small change, bring big benefits. So is the fact behind the creation of OZ-POLISH Bio-Cure Advance.“
- OZ-POLISH Bio-Cure Advance is the consortium of 11 different high counts (>3 billion cfu/mg) dormant probiotic beneficial bacteria with longer shelf-life, enzymes, and natural ammonia-binder, in comparison to OZ-POLISH Bio-Cure Standard which has 8 different probiotic beneficial bacteria and natural ammonia-binder. These are heterotrophic bacteria in the dormant stage and activate in water. These bacteria feed on fish wastes, sludge & other organic wastes and eliminate bad odor.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance is purposed to work in aquariums, garden/ artificial ponds, and aquaponics water. It helps in keeping the aquarium water clean, & healthy and eliminates bad odor.
- Unlike OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Basic or OZ-POLISH Bio-Cure Standard, the OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance is meant to be used in tanks above 500 liters of water, or tanks with over-populated fishes, or in the case of extremely tough habitats like those of grown-up turtles.
Usage– Sprinkle on the aquarium water.
Instruction– 1 spoon in every 100 litres of water weekly and at the time of water change. Proportionately adjust for less or more water. The dose is recommended with a consideration of Fishes to Water Surface Area Ratio of 1:7.
MUST NOT BE DOSED ALONG WITH ANY OTHER VARIANT OF OZPOLISH BIO-CURE OR BENEFICIAL BACTERIA.
Watch this video on tips to dose OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard.
Precaution– DO NOT OVERDOSE. Overdose will not give more or fast results. An overdose could cause water clouds. Water aeration and filtration are musts. OZPOLISH O2 is recommended if BOD in water is high. Results only after 3-4 weeks.
Storage– Keep in a cool, dry & dark place. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from children.
*Made in India.
Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!
|Country of Origin|
eStore Policies are managed by the below Associate Dealers.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Gurugram (Gurgaon): Send Email to or Connect over WhatsApp with Sai Aqua World.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Bengaluru (Bangalore): Send Email or Connect over WhatsApp with Shirdi Sai Aquatics.
Refer to the Shipping Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Refer to the Refund Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Refer to the Cancellation/ Return/ Exchange Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Ask a Question