As the planted tank enthusiast, aquascapers often struggle on maintaining a beautiful planted tank. This could be due to various reasons like water parameters and types of flora/ fauna in the tank to reasons like under or overgrowth of the plants, or simply because of the presence of insightful algae. An experienced aquascaper understands the importance of various inputs and the quality inputs that would be needed to create a stunning underwater view. These inputs primarily are of three types: Light, Carbon and Nutrients. Often the nutrients are supplied as Macro (NPK) and Micro Fertilizers, which usually never supplied being mixed.
At OZPOLISH Development we had a fresh look at the nutrients and so we could develop OZPOLISH Bio-Scape with an entirely different approach than the traditional way of fertilizing the aquarium plants. Though primarily it is an all-in-one planted aquarium fertilizer, it could also be effectively used in any setup of paludarium, vivarium, or terrarium.
- is a blend of fertilizing bacteria, organic compounds and macro & microelements. Hence it is an all-in-one aquarium fertilizer, plus more!
- ensures continuous supply of required macronutrients naturally to plants and micronutrients through fortification.
- let no more worries about the excess nitrogenous and phosphate inputs, which other way could adversely impact the survival of fishes, shrimps or even plants. Excess phosphate may cause brown/ black leaves or plants to die.
Dose per 50 litres of water:
- Heavy Planted: 3ml daily or 10ml weekly
- Mildy Planted: 2ml daily or 10ml weekly
- Least Planted: 1ml daily or 5ml weekly
- 1ml is approximately 20 drops. Dose accuracy not needed and could be precise.
- “1 dose top-up” for every 10 additional litres of aquarium water in all of the above cases.
- “1 dose top-up” for the planted tanks less than 3 months old.
- Excess of plant nutrients may cause algal growth.
Contains: Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur, Zinc, Boron, Manganese, Copper, Molybdenum, Iron, Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria (>10000), Photosynthetic Bacteria (>10000) and Phosphate Solubilizer (>10000).
- Open the lock cap carefully.
- Add to aquarium water, power off water circulation, power on after 2-3 minutes.
- The unpleasant smell of OZPOLISH Bio-Scape is because of the presence of microbes (no harmful preservatives used). No odour when already administered to aquarium water. This indicates that the fertilizer should be potentially effective.
- Although microbes in the OZPOLISH Bio-Scape will add back CO2 to tank water, it’s not a substitute for externally supplied CO2.
- Don’t dose nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus and other micronutrients separately.
- Chlorine, Antibiotics or other chemicals could kill the beneficial bacteria. To eliminate chlorine and naturally present other toxins, it is recommended to use OZPOLISH De Stress at the time of water change.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Shake the contents well before every use.
- Each Push-Locked bottle contains 200ml of OZPOLISH Bio-Scape.
- Made in India.
★★ Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you! ★★