As the planted tank enthusiast, aquascapers often struggle on maintaining a beautiful planted tank. This could be due to various reasons like water parameters and types of flora/ fauna in the tank to reasons like under or over growth of the plants, or simply because of the presence of insightful algae. An experienced aquascaper understands that importance of various inputs and the quality inputs that would be needed to create stunning underwater view. These inputs primarily are of three types: Light, Carbon and Nutrients. Often the nutrients are supplied as Macro (NPK) and Micro Fertilizers, which usually never supplied being mixed together.
At OZPOLISH Development we had a fresh look at the nutrients and so we could develop OZPOLISH Bio-Scape with entirely different approach than traditional way of fertilizing the aquarium plants.
- is a blend of fertilizing bacteria, organic compounds and macro & micro elements. Hence it is all-in-one aquarium fertilizer, plus more!
- ensures continuous supply of required macro nutrients naturally to plants and micro nutrients through fortification.
- let no more worries of excess of nitrogenous and phosphate inputs, which other way could adversely impact the survival of fishes, shrimps or even plants. Excess phosphate may cause brown/ black leaves or plants dying.
Dose per 50 litres of water:
- Heavy Planted: 3ml daily or 10ml weekly
- Mildy Planted: 2ml daily or 10ml weekly
- Least Planted: 1ml daily or 5ml weekly
- 1ml is approximately 20 drops. Dose accuracy not needed and could be precise.
- “1 dose top-up” for every 10 additional litres of aquarium water in all of the above cases.
- “1 dose top-up” for the planted tanks less than 3 months old.
- Excess of plant nutrients may cause algal growth.
- Open the lock cap carefully.
- Add to aquarium water, power off water circulation, power on after 2-3 minutes.
- Unpleasant smell of OZPOLISH Bio-Scape is because of presence of microbes (no harmful preservatives used). No odour when already administered to aquarium water. This indicates that the fertilizer should be potentially effective.
- Although microbes in the OZPOLISH Bio-Scape will add back CO2 to tank water, it’s not a substitute of externally supplied CO2.
- Don’t dose nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus and other micro nutrients separately.
- Chlorine, Antibiotics or other chemicals could kill the beneficial bacteria. To eliminate chlorine and naturally present other toxins, it is recommended to use OZPOLISH De Stress at the time of water change.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Shake the contents well before every use.
* Each Push-Locked bottle contains 200ml of OZPOLISH Bio-Scape.
* Made in India.
★★ Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you! ★★