In order to capture broader user experiences from our happy users across various sources, we pull reviews of our products from third-party public platforms like Amazon. We strongly believe in OZPOLISH as a Community, which won't exist without the presence of the hobbyists, professionals, and industries across these platforms. We encourage everybody’s participation in writing and displaying the OZPOLISH Reviews so that it could be helpful to everybody in this Community. Despite the point, if someone has concerns over displaying his/ her review or media or both of our products from Amazon, any other platforms on iCANaquarium, please write to: [email protected]. So… what’s great about OZPOLISH? Let’s see what people are talking about.
OZPOLISH Bio-Scape – All in one aquarium fertilizer with soil-enriching bacteria and humic acid.
MAXIMUM RETAIL PRICE (MRP)
- Log in to Review a Store on the respective Store Page. Review Policy applicable.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Scape is the fertilizer for planted aquariums that has nutrient-fixing bacteria. Once established, these bacteria could constantly fix nitrogen and solubilizes extra phosphate.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Scape is fortified with macro fertilizers at a ‘very little amount’ that helps in the immediate supply of nutrients until the nutrients fixing bacteria established themselves. It has micro fertilizers viz zinc, boron, manganese, copper (amounted non-lethal to shrimps but must for the plants. Do not overdose, as an excess of Copper might impact shrimps), molybdenum, iron, etc. It also has other nutrient supplements like calcium, manganese, and sulphur.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Scape has humic acid that helps to maintain the preferable environment for the beneficial bacteria. It also acts as a water softener for aquarium water. Humic acid could also control the growth of ‘unknown bugs’ in any planted tank.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Scape when regularly used helps in perverting the cause of red/ yellow/ holed/ spotted leaves. It also helps in strengthening the roots and improving the overall health & look of water plants.
- OZPOLISH Bio-Scape has been tested in combination with other OZPOLISH products for aquariums and found to be working with the expected results. When used as directed it will give lushly green and growth to carpet and stem plants, by developing disease resistance in aquatic plants and by stimulating better photosynthesis & plant hormone activities. * Follow instructions carefully. *Not for consumption orally by humans. *Keep away from children.
As the planted tank enthusiast, aquascapers often struggle on maintaining a beautiful planted tank. This could be due to various reasons like water parameters and types of flora/ fauna in the tank to reasons like under or overgrowth of the plants, or simply because of the presence of insightful algae. An experienced aquascaper understands the importance of various inputs and the quality inputs that would be needed to create a stunning underwater view. These inputs primarily are of three types: Light, Carbon, and Nutrients. Often the nutrients are supplied as Macro (NPK) and Micro Fertilizers, which are usually never supplied being mixed.
At OZPOLISH Development we had a fresh look at the nutrients and so we could develop OZPOLISH Bio-Scape with an entirely different approach than the traditional way of fertilizing the aquarium plants. Though primarily it is an all-in-one planted aquarium fertilizer, it could also be effectively used in any setup of paludarium, vivarium, or terrarium.
- is a blend of fertilizing bacteria, organic compounds, and macro & microelements. Hence it is an all-in-one aquarium fertilizer, plus more!
- ensures continuous supply of required macronutrients naturally to plants and micronutrients through fortification.
- let no more worry about the excess nitrogenous and phosphate inputs, which other way could adversely impact the survival of fishes, shrimps, or even plants. Excess phosphate may cause brown/ black leaves or plants to die.
Dose per 50 litres of water:
- Heavy Planted: 3ml daily or 10ml weekly
- Mildy Planted: 2ml daily or 10ml weekly
- Least Planted: 1ml daily or 5ml weekly
- 1ml is approximately 20 drops. Dose accuracy is not needed and could be precise.
- “1 dose top-up” for every 10 additional litres of aquarium water in all of the above cases.
- “1 dose top-up” for the planted tanks less than 3 months old.
- Excess of plant nutrients may cause algal growth.
Contains Nitrogen, Phosphorous, Potassium, Calcium, Magnesium, Sulphur, Zinc, Boron, Manganese, Copper, Molybdenum, Iron, Nitrogen Fixing Bacteria (>10000), Photosynthetic Bacteria (>10000), and Phosphate Solubilizer (>10000).
- Open the lock cap carefully.
- Add to aquarium water, power off water circulation, power on after 2-3 minutes.
- The unpleasant smell of OZPOLISH Bio-Scape is because of the presence of microbes (no harmful preservatives used). No odour when already administered to aquarium water. This indicates that the fertilizer should be potentially effective.
- Although microbes in the OZPOLISH Bio-Scape will add back CO2 to tank water, it’s not a substitute for externally supplied CO2.
- Don’t dose nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus, and other micronutrients separately.
- Chlorine, Antibiotics, or other chemicals could kill the beneficial bacteria. To eliminate chlorine and naturally present other toxins, it is recommended to use OZPOLISH De Stress at the time of water change.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Shake the contents well before every use.
- Each Push-Locked bottle contains 200ml of OZPOLISH Bio-Scape.
- Made in India.
★★ Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you! ★★
|Country of Origin|
eStore Policies are managed by the below Associate Dealers.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Gurugram (Gurgaon): Send Email to or Connect over WhatsApp with Sai Aqua World.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Bengaluru (Bangalore): Send Email or Connect over WhatsApp with Shirdi Sai Aquatics.
Refer to the Shipping Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Refer to the Refund Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Refer to the Cancellation/ Return/ Exchange Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
There are no inquiries yet.
Ask a Question