OZPOLISH De Algae is specifically meant to clean algae in planted or non-planted aquariums. Over exposure to lights and over availability of nutrients are two most common reasons of algae boom in captive water. If not treated on time it may severely impact underwater lives, including plants and fishes. Algae free tanks or tanks with almost no algae looks stunningly beautiful.
- Could kill several algae such as green algae, brown algae, black algae, black beard algae etc.
- Clean up the greenish or brownish aquarium water, which is due to the algae presence.
- Could reduce the aquarium’s biological demand for nutrition. Thus helping other plants and fishes to thrive.
- Could be used in either freshwater or saltwater aquariums or artifical ponds.
Ugly aquariums usually have one common cause, i.e algae.
Wonder how planted tanks (and non-planted too) are kept stunning beautiful? Of all, one of The Secrets is to control on the algae nuisance in the tank:
- Tank Secret# 1. Algae almost to zero: OZPOLISH De Algae when used regularly, helps in controlling Hair Algae, Green/ Brown/ Blue Green and even Black Beard Algae. Make sure the tank has good uni-directional circulating water flow. In case of heavy algae infestation, manual scrubbing is needed, followed with half tank water change and then regular weekly dosing of OZpolish De Algae. Use it in combination of OZpolish O2 to eradicate Cyanobacteria/ Blue Green Algae out of tank. Aquatic flora and fauna better thrives in less algae water!
- Tank Secret# 2. Clean & clear planted fish tanks: OZPOLISH De Algae removes greenish/ brownish water coloration by killing algae. Natural colour of water is as clear as air!
- Tank Secret# 3. Input that is Safe: OZPOLISH De Algae is safe for fishes, snails, shrimps, turtles, aquatic plants, terrestrial pets and human. Dosage need to be ensured as instructed. Ensure Safety Precautions, as mentioned below. Safe ways to kill algae!
- Tank Secret# 4. Low maintenance planted aquarium: OZPOLISH De Algae could be used in combination with other OZPOLISH products. It helps in reducing the maintenance cost, time and effort spent to the lowest possible level in aquariums. Tanks being both beautiful and economical is a reality!
Usage– Drops over aquarium water.
Instruction– 2 drops, every 3 litres of water weekly or at every water change. We recommend to dilute one portion of OZPOLISH De Algae with 10 portions of RO/ distilled water (for e.g. 10 ml of distilled water and 1 ml of OZPOLISH De Algae) and add that solution to the tank water.
- DO NOT OVERDOSE. Overdose will not give more or fast results.
- Not recommended when the dwellers are loaches, otocinclus, corydoras cat fish and all other catfishes, knife fish, eels and ropefish or for any other scale-less fishes.
- Not to be used in fish bowls with no water circulation mechanism.
- When used as recommended, OZPOLISH De Algae has been found to be safe for plants, scaled fishes, shrimps, snails and turtles.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Storage– Keep in cool, dry & dark place. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from children.
“Made in India”
Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!