OZPOLISH O2 has been formulated, keeping in mind of situations when aquarium pumps or filters are not available or are not operational. Dissolved oxygen in water is the of the basic requirements for fishes and for most of the aquatic living beings to survive. The demand of dissolved oxygen underwater is often referred as BoD (Biological Oxygen Demand). The more BoD, water needs to be more oxygenated. Fishes will not look stressed and stay naturally calm in a better oxygenated water.
Benefits of OZPOLISH O2
- Helps in maintaining the oxygen level in time of exigency.
- Known to kill BGA (Blue Green Algae/ Cyanobacteria). (To kill any other type of algae, OZPOLISH De Algae is recommended)
OZPOLISH O2 is recommended to keep in stock, so that situations like power outage, aquarium maintenance or live fish transport, it can be handy. To be used during emergency situations only.
Are you an aquarist or fishkeeping is your hobby? We know your major four challenges when it comes to low oxygen in aquarium water.
- Aquarist Challenge# 1. Long duration power cut or Air Pump not working: OZPOLISH O2 gradually dissolve oxygen to water for hours. Hence it is ideal to be used in a situation when air-pump/ aquarium filter is not available or is not functional. No more power outage distress to fishes and owners too!
- Aquarist Challenge# 2. Keep water oxygenated while moving live fishes to another location: OZPOLISH O2 is simplest yet effective while transporting the live fishes or while working on aquarium maintenance for longer duration. Time and distance are not a constrains while fishes are off home-tank!
- Aquarist Challenge# 3. Bad experience with snake oils: OZPOLISH O2 has been tested for efficacy and is safe for fishes, shrimps and plants, when used as instructed. Trust is openness to listen and do better!
- Aquarist Challenge# 4. Keeping water oxygenated without air pump: OZPOLISH O2 helps in reducing the maintenance cost, time and effort spent to the lowest possible level in captive aquatic environments. It also cleans water by killing up Blue Green Algae (BGA) or Cyanobacteria. Better, faster and cheaper- all together is possible now!
Usage– Just sprinkle it to aquarium water.
Instruction– 1 spoon in every 200 litres of water as and when needed or at the time of water change. Proportionately adjust for less or more water. Dose recommended with a consideration of Fishes to Water Surface Area Ratio of 1:7.
Precautions– This is a substitute of air-pump and not its replacement. DO NOT OVERDOSE. Overdose will not give more or fast results. Over dose could alter the water pH & KH.
Storage– Keep in cool, dry & dark place. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from children.
NOTE: The product include 100g of OZPOLISH O2, which doesn’t mean that it’s container has to be top filled. Please check the weight and if it’s less than the claimed amount, we encourage to report back, so that necessary action could be taken.
“Made in India”
Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!