OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard is a consortium of selected microbes and organic compound that work together to keep aquarium water clean. These microbes not only participate in faster decomposition of organic & nitrogenous wastes in an established tank but also help kick-start a new tank. Clean aquarium with no bad smell, makes the viewer see the tank back again!
- Helps in cycling a new tank
- Restoring the micro flora back in a disturbed-cycle tank
- Weekly usage helps in faster decomposition of fish wastes and leftover food
- Fights back nasty and harmful disease causing microbes
- Improves general health, digestive system, immunity & colour of fishes and other aquatic lives
- Keeping tough habitats (like those of turtles) clean
Let’s save time, effort, money & water in Aquarium Maintenance!
If fishkeeping is your hobby, we can help you with 5 Keys to Successful Fishkeeping Husbandry.
- Fishkeeping Key# 1. Kick-start a new fish tank: OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard starts working immediately by reducing ammonia in aquarium water. No need to be an aquarium expert to pet fishes now!
- Fishkeeping Key# 2. Clean fish tank that smells good: OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard has microbes that feeds on fish wastes, sludge & other organic wastes and eliminates bad odour. Water Clear as air, odour as earth makes appreciate the tank!
- Fishkeeping Key# 3. Ensure disease control in fish tank: OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard could control fish infectious (e.g. ich) and non-infectious (e.g. bloat) diseases. Disease control naturally is better than by using chemicals!
- Fishkeeping Key# 4. Low maintenance aquarium: OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard when work effectively, bubbles from aquarium bed may be noticed after a month of usage. This is harmless and indicates that tank is getting “self-cleaned”, hence helping reduce the water wastage. If the water is aged, use it along with OZPOLISH H2O. Let hard work be outsourced!
- Fishkeeping Key# 5. Quality inputs for aquariums: OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard has high count (>3 billion cfu/mg) dormant bacteria and has longer shelf-life. Bacteria will be alive in water. Quantity too could be counted for better quality!
Usage– Sprinkle on the aquarium water.
Instruction– 1 spoon per 100 litres of water weekly and at the time of water change. Proportionately adjust for less or more water. Dose recommended with a consideration of Fishes to Water Surface Area Ratio to 1:7.
Precaution– DO NOT OVERDOSE. Overdose will not give more or fast results. Overdose could cause water cloud. Water aeration and filtration are must. OZPOLISH O2 recommended, if BOD in water is high. Results only after 3-4 weeks.
Storage– Keep in cool, dry & dark place. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from children.
NOTE: The product include 100g of OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard, which doesn’t mean that it’s container has to be top filled. Please check the weight and if it’s less than the claimed amount, we encourage to report back, so that necessary action could be taken.
*Made in India.
Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!