In order to capture broader user experiences from our happy users across various sources, we pull reviews of our products from third-party public platforms like Amazon. We strongly believe in OZPOLISH as a Community, which won't exist without the presence of the hobbyists, professionals, and industries across these platforms. We encourage everybody’s participation in writing and displaying the OZPOLISH Reviews so that it could be helpful to everybody in this Community. Despite the point, if someone has concerns over displaying his/ her review or media or both of our products from Amazon, any other platforms on iCANaquarium, please write to: [email protected]. So… what’s great about OZPOLISH? Let’s see what people are talking about.
OZPOLISH De Stress Fish – Fish stress relief/ coat/ heal/ reducer
MAXIMUM RETAIL PRICE (MRP)
- Log in to Review a Store on the respective Store Page. Review Policy applicable.
- OZPOLISH De stress removes chlorine and chloramine from municipal water. Reduce dissolved heavy metals (such as mercury, lead, etc.) from municipal/ underground water. Reduce dissolved contaminants (such as arsenic, cyanide, etc.) municipal/ underground water. Reduce harmful gases (such as Hydrogen Sulphide, Chloramine gas, etc.).
- OZPOLISH De Stress is targeted to reduce ammonia from the supplied water. Ammonia should be at 0 ppm in an aquarium all the time.
- OZPOLISH De Stress is a healer that relieves the fishes with wounds or physical injuries.
- OZPOLISH De Stress can prevent several diseases (such as slime coat, chemical burns, etc.) to happen in fishes due to unsafe water. A weekly dose is recommended.
- OZPOLISH De Stress *Expires in 2 years from the manufactured month. *For use in freshwater/ saltwater aquariums and artificial ponds containing live plants & animals. *Follow dose recommendation. *Package has one unit of 100ml OZPOLISH De Stress. *Not for consumption orally by humans. *Keep away from children.
More details are in the DESCRIPTION below.
Ask in the INQUIRIES. Someone should surely respond!REQUEST FOR QUOTE
OZPOLISH De Stress Fish – Fish stress relief/ coat/ heal/ reducer:
There could be various reasons that could fail an aquarist. Many of these reasons could zero down three major causes. One of the easiest known three responses to these major causes are:
- Aquarist Response to Ammonia: OZPOLISH De Stress purports to reduce ammonia. Its ammonia-binding capabilities have been found to bring quick results, thus giving relief to underwater lives suffering ammonia poisoning. Ammonia is highly toxic to fishes and other aquatic animals.
- Aquarist Response to Contamination: OZPOLISH De Stress is found to be effective in removing chlorine, chloramine from supplied municipal/ tap water. It also neutralizes heavy metals like arsenic, mercury, lead, etc. All these are known toxicants impacting water flora and fauna.
- Aquarist Response to Injuries: OZPOLISH De Stress has been devised to work as a soothing solution over the external physical injuries or wounds of fishes and shrimps.
Usage– Just push it to aquarium water. OZPOLISH De Stress could be used to condition a betta fish bowl or any freshwater/ tropical/ brackish water/ saltwater aquariums. Instruction– 2 drops on every 3 litres of water during a water change. Proportionately adjust for less or more water. The dose is recommended with a consideration of Fishes to Water Surface Area Ratio of 1:7. Precaution – DO NOT OVERDOSE. Overdose will not give more or fast results. Storage– Keep in a cool, dry & dark place. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from children. “Made in India” Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|
|Country of Origin||
eStore Policies are managed by the below Associate Dealers.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Gurugram (Gurgaon): Send Email to or Connect over WhatsApp with Sai Aqua World.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Bengaluru (Bangalore): Send Email or Connect over WhatsApp with Shirdi Sai Aquatics.
Refer to the Shipping Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Refer to the Refund Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Refer to the Cancellation/ Return/ Exchange Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
There are no inquiries yet.
Ask a Question
We have always used Discuss Buffer for safely placing back the regenerated seachem purigen to our cichlids tank. Instead I tried De stress by Ozpolish this time, as I wanted to reduce my fishkeeping cost. Belive me this product is equally good, and much cheaper. I may be wrong but as purigen is bleach treated during regeneration, we didn't noticed any negative impact after using de stress. Also, it would help me reducing any excess ammonia. We are so impressed that we will also order a ozpolish Purity pack o reduce cost on purigen.
I used it along with ozpolish Bio scape in my planted aquarium. I wanted to have it as it is said to work as dechlorinator and remove harmful chemicals that could kill the beneficial bacteria in Bio Scape. After adding to water it lasts long. This is cost effective way. I see it also developed slime coat in my lone beta in the tank. Saved my fish. They said that it would reduce the ammonia but not very sure, as I can't test. But I am satisfied.
Good quality. Long life. Value for Money.