In order to capture broader user experiences from our happy users across various sources, we pull reviews of our products from third-party public platforms like Amazon. We strongly believe in OZPOLISH as a Community, which won't exist without the presence of the hobbyists, professionals, and industries across these platforms. We encourage everybody’s participation in writing and displaying the OZPOLISH Reviews so that it could be helpful to everybody in this Community. Despite the point, if someone has concerns over displaying his/ her review or media or both of our products from Amazon, any other platforms on iCANaquarium, please write to: [email protected]. So… what’s great about OZPOLISH? Let’s see what people are talking about.
OZPOLISH H2O – Aquarium water conditioner/ softener salt with essential minerals
MAXIMUM RETAIL PRICE (MRP)
- Log in to Review a Store on the respective Store Page. Review Policy applicable.
- OZPOLISH H2O has selected Salts and Minerals that replenish the old aquarium water which has not been changed for several weeks. These Salt and Minerals are required for improved fish, invertebrates, turtles, and plants’ health & immunity, which means a flourishing, sturdy ecosystem. Healthy fishes will display bright colours, living to their optimal vitality.
- OZPOLISH H2O is especially recommended for the aquariums set-ups in localities with supplied water being hard due to dissolved calcium and magnesium. It is found to work as a water softener by reducing gh. This could thus also reduce the white calcium scaling on the aquarium glass and equipment.
- OZPOLISH H2O removes heavy metals from water. This is thus, another reason why it is beneficial for fish, shrimp, snails, and turtles’ health. Beneficial for planted tanks too, even for Hi-Tech heavily planted ones.
- OZPOLISH H2O can also participate in building up or sustaining the good microbial base required for the nitrification process in the aquarium. Recommended to use along with OZPOLISH Bio-Cure. It also has processed salts that act as electrolytes to help combat fish various diseases such as gills or fins rot, excessive mucous secretion, etc.
- OZPOLISH H2O *Not a fish food. *Not sea or rock salt. *Won’t remove Chlorine (OZPOLISH De Chlorine removes chlorine). *Expires in 2 years from the manufactured month. *For use in freshwater aquariums and artificial ponds containing live plants & animals. *Package includes one unit of 180g OZPOLISH H2O and dosing spoon. *Replace if seal is broken. *Follow instructions carefully. *Not for consumption orally by humans. *Keep away from children.
More details are in the DESCRIPTION below.
Ask in the INQUIRIES. Someone should surely respond!REQUEST FOR QUOTE
OZPOLISH H2O – Aquarium water conditioner/ softener salt with essential minerals:
Softener salt with essential minerals. OZPOLISH H2O contains essential minerals, natural salts, and water softening agents, meant for aquarium purposes only. Essential minerals are required for the general health and immunity of fishes and other aquatic lives, whereas salts are electrolytes that keep them active. Though water mineralization does increase the TDS, it is actually because of essentials, and not because of pollutants or contaminants. Of course, this is good, because it helps mimic the aquarium water like the natural water that is mineralized while flowing through rivers and streams.
- Replenish the essential minerals and salts in old aquarium water. Aquarium water losses essential minerals when water is not changed for more than a week.
- When used weekly the plants, fishes and other water lives stay healthy because of the supply of required minerals & salts. Fishes often die due to a lack of these minerals or salts in the water.
- Keeps the water soft by reducing the general hardness. As is usually believed, it is not correct that soft water will necessarily have low TDS.
- Regular usage could help clean the calcium deposition on aquarium walls and equipment. This, thus help in increasing the life of aquarium equipment too.
The disturbing fact is that in found of clean tank water we filter out many essential minerals from water, which has adverse effects on aquatic lives.
Why can’t fishes live in Distilled Water (no TDS)? In the hobby, aquarists may baffle on the optimal water quality. For all the concerns, no wonder, identified should be the top Solutions!
- Water Solution# 1. Nature Water:-OZPOLISH H2O has selected minerals and salts that are needed for fish health & immunity and for aquarium sustenance between periods of water changes. Though this increases the TDS, it helps mimic the mineral water that flows thru rivers and streams. This is done by restoring the electrolytes in the water. Increased TDS due to essentials, is not bad!
- Water Solution# 2. Pollution Free:-OZPOLISH H2O removes the contaminants, including heavy metals, without any expensive or complex filtration. It supports the growth of beneficial bacteria. Good for underwater flora, fauna, and microbes!
- Water Solution# 3. Soft Water:-OZPOLISH H2O has a safe Active Agent to reduce the calcium and magnesium deposition on glasses, equipment, and plumbing. Regular usage could make glass clear and extend the equipment’s life. Makes inside the aquarium clear vision!
- Water Solution# 4. Low Cost:-OZPOLISH H2O helps in reducing the aquarium maintenance cost, time & effort to the lowest possible; and saves the water. Light on money, easy on the hobby!
Usage– Sprinkle on the aquarium water.
Instruction– 1 spoon in every 200 litres of water weekly and at the time of water change. Proportionately adjust for less or more water. The dose is recommended with a consideration of the ‘All Fish to Water Surface Area’ Ratio of 1:7. The best way to add OZPOLISH H2O to any tank is to follow the dosage instructions. It is generally recommended to use RO water that has a TDS of 60ppm or less. Also, too much OZPOLISH H2O can increase the TDS beyond 200 points. Though not to worry even if the underground water is used. OZPOLISH H2O can still be used to fortify essential salts and minerals, neutralize dissolved impurities, and keep the water relatively soft.
Precautions– DO NOT OVERDOSE. Overdose will not give more or fast results. An overdose could raise the TDS high.
Storage– Keep in a cool, dry & dark place. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from children. OZPOLISH H2O – Aquarium water conditioner/ softener salt with essential minerals
*Made in India.
Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!
|Country of Origin||
eStore Policies are managed by the below Associate Dealers.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Gurugram (Gurgaon): Send Email to or Connect over WhatsApp with Sai Aqua World.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Bengaluru (Bangalore): Send Email or Connect over WhatsApp with Shirdi Sai Aquatics.
Refer to the Shipping Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Refer to the Refund Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Refer to the Cancellation/ Return/ Exchange Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
There are no inquiries yet.
Ask a Question
Very happy with the product, does exactly as stated in the bottle
I have used it for almost over 6 months. This does exactly what is claimed. When ozpolish Bio Cure is used, sometimes my what change extends by more than 3 weeks. I use ozpolish h2o as per dose in such cases. Fishes stopped dyeing after using both.
Verry good & use full product . Verry useful for my tank.verry fast delivery &Good packing. All fresh water tank use this product.
My water change through RO for bore-well water was tedious. This just made everything easy. Very innovative, safe and simple. After a week of usage, this is a convenience and cost effective with little amount of dose, it work immediately. I wish, a measuring spoon could also be included.
Genuine & working product, if it is clear why, when and how to use it. Writing nearly after 3 months of usage. Quantity to use every time in my tank is so little, that it would last for months. So, almost no cost. I would say, go for it... if you want to extend the water changes, and should be used along with ozpolish's Bio Cure.The packaging now seems to be really good compared to last year.
Excellent product.... very happy with the results... just use the correct dosages...
Good results using with ro water.
Miraculous no need to change water every week... Problem solved
Please read my review on ozpolish bio cure
This is the best aquarium product. I ever used. Before buying this product every day lot 2,3 fish's but when I saw this product and I read those review. I immediately order this after adding this in to my tank then suddenly stopped fish dieing. So I highly recommend to buy
works as expected
I've been using this for about 8 months, initially the water gets cloudy , but then in few minutes it's all clears up.I used it with my fish inside, I also used it in my shrimp tank ...It works very well, also softens the water ?????? very Happy with this product?? , Thanks for the amazing product! It does as it's said!
Liked the product
Use it as prescribed. Good results. Used for more than a Month now.
Very good my plants are healthy
Work like a charm
Very effective ??