In order to capture broader user experiences from our happy users across various sources, we pull reviews of our products from third-party public platforms like Amazon. We strongly believe in OZPOLISH as a Community, which won't exist without the presence of the hobbyists, professionals, and industries across these platforms. We encourage everybody’s participation in writing and displaying the OZPOLISH Reviews so that it could be helpful to everybody in this Community. Despite the point, if someone has concerns over displaying his/ her review or media or both of our products from Amazon, any other platforms on iCANaquarium, please write to: [email protected]. So… what’s great about OZPOLISH? Let’s see what people are talking about.
OZPOLISH O2 – Aquarium fish oxygen powder
MAXIMUM RETAIL PRICE (MRP)
- Log in to Review a Store on the respective Store Page. Review Policy applicable.
- OZPOLISH O2 is in powder form which gradually & slowly dissolves oxygen into the water for hours thus maintains the Biological Oxygen Demand (BOD) in aquarium water.
- OZPOLISH O2 is meant to use during a situation when ‘any or all’ air-pump/ Filter/ WaveMaker is not available or is not functional. In a situation, the Oxygen level in water depletes due to reduced or no water surface turbulence, OZPOLISH O2 is the aquarium savior.
- OZPOLISH O2 is easier to use while transporting the live fishes or while working on aquarium maintenance for hours with fishes in a tank with no provision of air exchange to maintain the BOD. It is recommended to keep in stock for a situation of unforeseen tank’s low oxygen disaster. Replace approx 10% of the water before turning back on to an air pump.
- OZPOLISH O2 is safe to use in the case of invertebrates (shrimps, snails, etc.), plants, other terrestrial pets, and humans. However, the increased oxygen level in tank water is known to kill Cyanobacteria/ Blue-Green Algae (BGA). This is another benefit, which makes OZPOLISH O2 the ideal BGA contender. To combat BGA, sprinkle a little OZPOLISH O2 over the infected areas. Repeat this every 2-3 days till there is no presence of BGA in the tank. Water Change after every treatment.
- OZPOLISH O2 *Expires in 2 years from the manufactured month. *For use in freshwater aquariums and artificial ponds containing live plants and animals. *Package includes one unit of 180g OZPOLISH O2 and a dosing spoon. *Replace if seal is broken. *Kills BGA but won’t remove other algae (OZPOLISH De Algae is algae remover). *OVERDOSE DISTURBS THE pH. *Follow instructions carefully. *Not for consumption orally by humans. *Keep away from children.
OZPOLISH O2 – Aquarium fish oxygen powder
OZPOLISH O2 has been formulated, keeping in mind situations when aquarium pumps or filters are not available or are not operational. Dissolved oxygen in water is the of the basic requirements for fishes and for most aquatic living beings to survive. The demand for dissolved oxygen underwater is often referred to as BoD (Biological Oxygen Demand). The more BoD, water needs to be more oxygenated. Fishes will not look stressed and stay naturally calm in better-oxygenated water.
Benefits of OZPOLISH O2
- Helps in maintaining the oxygen level in the time of exigency.
- Known to kill BGA (Blue-Green Algae/ Cyanobacteria). (To kill any other type of algae, OZPOLISH De Algae is recommended)
OZPOLISH O2 is recommended to keep in stock, so that situations like power outages, aquarium maintenance, or live fish transport, can be handy. To be used during emergency situations only.
Are you an aquarist or fishkeeping is your hobby? We know your major four challenges when it comes to low oxygen in aquarium water.
- Aquarist Challenge# 1. Long duration power cut or Air Pump not working: OZPOLISH O2 gradually dissolves oxygen to water for hours. Hence it is ideal to be used in a situation when air-pump/ aquarium filter is not available or is not functional. No more power outage distress to fishes and owners too!
- Aquarist Challenge# 2. Keep water oxygenated while moving live fishes to another location: OZPOLISH O2 is simplest yet effective while transporting the live fishes or while working on aquarium maintenance for a longer duration. Time and distance are not constraints while fishes are off home-tank!
- Aquarist Challenge# 3. Bad experience with snake oils: OZPOLISH O2 has been tested for efficacy and is safe for fishes, shrimps, and plants when used as instructed. Trust is openness to listen and do better!
- Aquarist Challenge# 4. Keeping water oxygenated without air pump: OZPOLISH O2 helps in reducing the maintenance cost, time and effort spent to the lowest possible level in captive aquatic environments. It also cleans water by killing up Blue-Green Algae (BGA) or Cyanobacteria. Better, faster, and cheaper- all together is possible now!
Usage– Just sprinkle it into the aquarium water. Can be used in both freshwater and saltwater tanks.
Instruction– 1 spoon in every 200 litres of water as and when needed or at the time of water change. Proportionately adjust for less or more water. The dose is recommended with a consideration of Fishes to Water Surface Area Ratio of 1:7.
Precautions– This is a substitute for air-pump and not its replacement. DO NOT OVERDOSE. Overdose will not give more or fast results. An overdose could alter the water pH & KH.
Storage– Keep in a cool, dry & dark place. Do not refrigerate. Keep away from children.
Aquarium fish oxygen powder
“Made in India”
Happy Fishkeeping!! ’cause people would wonder why they can’t tank like you!
|Country of Origin|
eStore Policies are managed by the below Associate Dealers.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Gurugram (Gurgaon): Send Email to or Connect over WhatsApp with Sai Aqua World.
- The OZPOLISH eStore, Bengaluru (Bangalore): Send Email or Connect over WhatsApp with Shirdi Sai Aquatics.
Refer to the Shipping Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Refer to the Refund Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Refer to the Cancellation/ Return/ Exchange Policies here or copy the link to browser: https://icanaquarium.com/shipping-return-refund-policies/
Ask a Question