HOW NOT to use OZPOLISH De Algae
HOW NOT to use OZPOLISH De Algae. OZPOLISH De Algae is a mild algaecide, which means it has been diluted to an extent considered safe for aquatic plants and animals. Though it is concentrated enough to effectively kill algae. Hence the user must follow certain unavoidable ground rules:
- It should not be used other than in aquariums, artificial ponds, and fountains.
- It should not be used in a tank when algae is not a problem. OZPOLISH De Algae is for killing existing algae in the tank. To prevent algal infestation happen in the future, OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Standard or OZPOLISH Bio-Cure Advance should be helpful.
- Notice the “Precaution” on the Product Page that it’s not safe for certain fishes including scale-less fishes, and snails, and should not be used in the fish bowls. It should not be used when these wet animals are tank dwellers.
- Notice the “Instructions” on the Product Page that says to dilute one portion of OZPOLISH De Algae with 10 portions of RO/ distilled water. It should not be used by directly pouring drops into the water.
- Follow the dose. It should not overdose.
P.S. It is a good idea to feed the fish while dosing OZPOLISH DE Algae. Feeding should be done as far as possible from the site of the OZPOLISH De Algae administration. This would help reduce the probability of concentrated exposure to OZPOLISH De Algae for a longer time.